Hendricks Hall is one of the largest and most intensively used classroom buildings on campus. We developed 7 options to adapt the first floor to accommodate demand by two academic departments. The University selected a plan which includes these elements:
- Reconfigure first floor to meet the needs of the Army ROTC program.
- Modify 1st floor to meet ADA and other code requirements.
- New addition for an elevator and entrance.
- New identity for the building and the ROTC program using signage and a new canopy.
- Improve lighting and electrical systems.
- Update finishes.
- Enhance instructional technology capabilities.
- Upgraded heating and ventilating system.