This state-of-the-art graduate study facility is converted from an elementary school. It is designed to educate and train students seeking a master’s degree in the university’s Physician Assistant program. The University selected a plan which includes these elements:
- Enhanced environmental systems.
- New finishes and improved lighting.
- Redesign of the office suite and classrooms.
- Design of new “classatories”, labs with classrooms in the same space.
- New computer labs and updated technology systems.