Site and building shell design for a new dialysis center. Located at the main entrance intersection in LindenPointe, the building gives the campus an identity. The building’s architecture borrows from traditional exterior masonry finishes in a color palette of earth tones, as well as contemporary styling and metal-work.
- Light-colored, angular stone walls similar to those on the signs which greet visitors to LindenPointe.
- Main entrance portico and patient drop-off canopy.
- Efficient mechanical systems.
- Locally-sourced materials.
- Limited site disturbance.